Parish Residence


(Click to View Larger Image)
Parish Residence
Publisher: Assumption Church
Date: 1920
Type(s): Photograph
Language: English
Source: Golden Jubilee : Assumption College 1870-1929. Page 18
Notes: Located to the west side of Assumption Church; built c. 1897 to replace the Bishop's Palace which was torn down in 1896
Subject(s): Assumption Parish Residence (Windsor)
Assumption Church (Windsor)
Churches
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Sandwich (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image