Classroom Building


(Click to View Larger Image)
Classroom Building
Publisher: Assumption College
Date: 1930
Type(s): Photograph
Language: English
Source: Basilides : Assumption College 1870-1930 / published by the students of Assumption on the occasion of the College's Diamond Jubilee, 1930. Page 16
Notes: Dillon Hall was designed by Albert Lothian and completed in 1927. It was also known as the Classroom Building and was used by high school and college students until 1957, when a new Assumption High School was built on Huron Church Road. It was also sometimes known as the Arts Building; it was officially named Dillon Hall in 1957, in memory of the Reverend Daniel Leo Dillon, C.S.B. He served 2 terms as President of Assumption College: from 1922-1928 and then from 1931-1932.
Subject(s): Assumption College (Windsor)
Assumption College (Windsor). Dillon Hall
University of Windsor. Dillon Hall
University of Windsor
Universities
Lothian, Albert H., Architect
Place(s): Windsor (Ontario)
Sandwich (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image