|Entrance, St. Denis Hall, Gymnasium, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada|
World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
c.1963; "Courtesy: University of Windsor"; St. Denis Hall existed from 1890-1981; parts of the building still exist and the gymnasium is now known as the Education Gym; the east entrance is shown
University of Windsor
University of Windsor. St. Denis Hall
University of Windsor. Education Gym
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2