|Sandwich Street, Windsor, Canada, 1907|
A. C. Bosselman & Co.
c.1907; shows Sandwich Street (now Riverside Drive) looking east - from just past Ouellette Avenue. The Windsor Opera House, built 1872, is the tall building on the right. In the right foreground is Bartlet, MacDonald And Gow, the department store. In the left foreground is the British American Hotel. On the left a bit further along, there is also a "Marriage Licenses" sign outside the office of Justice of the Peace: Cecil H. Robinson. The Canadian National Railway Station, built at the foot of Goyeau Street in 1884 (closed 1961) is barely visible on the left (just down the hill).
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Windsor Opera House
Bartlet, MacDonald And Gow (Windsor)
Canadian National Railway Station (Windsor)
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
British American Hotel (Windsor)
Robinson, Cecil H.
Canadian National Railway (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2