Title: 
St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Canada, 1909
Year: 
1909
Publisher: 
Warwick Bro's & Rutter
Type(s): 
Postcard
Identifier(s): 
4042
Language: 
English
Notes: 
Postmarked 1909; "Published for V. E. Marentette & Son, Windsor"; addressed to Miss Jessie Kirkpatrick, 6631 Laflin St., Chicago, Ill., U.S.A.; was built on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street in 1904. It was demolished in 1929 to make way for the Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Plaza. It was run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary.
Subject(s): 
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Schools
Convents
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2