Vocational School, Chatham, Ont., Canada
Post Card & Greeting Card Co.
c. 1925; Chatham Vocational School opened in 1924 and closed in 1962; its first principal was Harry Collins; the building was originally the home of William Northwood, Mayor of Chatham, from 1879-1880; it was later converted to the Sanita Hotel for the Chatham Mineral Water Company, by J. L Wilson And Sons; in 1924 it was converted to the Vocational School by architect, John Methven. It is currently the Chatham Cultural Centre. It is located on the east side of William Street North, at the intersection of Murray Street.
Chatham Vocational School
William Street (Chatham)
Murray Street (Chatham)
Chatham Cultural Centre
Northwood, William Residence (Chatham)
Wilson, J. L. And Sons (Chatham)
Hotel Sanita (Chatham)
Chatham Mineral Water Company
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2