Ouelette Avenue, Looking South, Windsor, Canada, 1908
Pugh Manufacturing Co.
Postmarked 1910; looking south from the intersection with Sandwich Street (Riverside Drive); the photograph dates to before 1909 (when the Dominion Bank was built on the southwest corner of Ouellette Avenue and Sandwich Street); in the right foreground is the International Hotel (9 Ouellette Avenue; Edwin Wigle, proprietor), then Howell Bros & Knowlton, Jewellers, Laing's Drug Store, then Pitt Street, the Post Office, and across Chatham Street in the background is the Victoria Block; in the left foreground, is the Canadian Bank of Commerce, and then across Pitt Street is the Manning Block; addressed to Miss Sue Heffner.
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Pitt Street (Windsor)
International Hotel (Windsor)
Howell Brothers, Jewellers (Windsor)
Laing's Drug Store (Windsor)
Post Office, 1879 (Windsor)
Victoria Block (Windsor)
Canadian Bank Of Commerce (Windsor)
Manning Block (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2