|Court House, Windsor, Ont., Canada|
Valentine & Sons United Publishing Co. Limited
c.1910; probably a later printing (1915-1920); although this building is identified as being the court house, it was known mainly as Windsor's second city hall. It was originally Central School, designed by James Anderson, and completed in 1873. It became Windsor's city hall in 1904 and was demolished in 1958.
City Hall, Second (Windsor)
Central School (Windsor)
Court House (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2