Sealed Power Corporation Marketing Campaign
Sepia; 24x19 cm
Tony Techko Collection
c. 1935; "Long the ring leader; now the line leader; the Sealed Power family is growing"; the Sealed Power Corporation, Muskegon, Michigan, made auto parts; it was founded in 1912 with the name: Piston Ring Company; it became the Sealed Power Corporation in 1932 and then changed its name in 1988 to SPX Corporation; they had a factory in Walkerville, Ontario; the man in the photograph might be Paul R. Beardsley, one of the founders?; perhaps psrt of an anniversary celebration of the company's founding?
Sealed Power Corporation (Muskegon, Michigan)
Beardsley, Paul R.
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1