Stodgell's Confectionery


(Click to View Larger Image)
Stodgell's Confectionery
Date: 1908
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w; 26x15 cm
Source: Walkerville Times Collection
Notes: c. 1908; Stodgell's Confectionery sold confectionery products, china, and was also a tearoom. It was owned by John and Emma Stodgell (in the doorway?) and was located in the Flat Iron Building on Riverside Drive (then Sandwich St.) at Devonshire Road.
Subject(s): Stodgell's Confectionery (Walkerville)
Stodgell, John
Stodgell, Emma
Flat Iron Building (Walkerville)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Commercial Buildings
Fashion
Stores
Devonshire Road (Windsor)
Place(s): Walkerville (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image