Residence Of Mr. E. C. Walker


(Click to View Larger Image)
Residence Of Mr. E. C. Walker
Date: 1900
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w; 25x16 cm
Identifier(s): Acc. No. 07-011 1078 PP
Source: St. Mary's Church Collection
Notes: House appears to be attached to the Hiram Walker office building; E. C. Walker and his wife, Mary Griffen, moved to Willistead Manor in 1906.
Subject(s): Walker, Edward Chandler Residence (Walkerville)
Houses
Hiram Walker And Sons Limited (Walkerville)
Commercial Buildings
Place(s): Walkerville (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy LIbrary
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image