|City of Cleveland, Windsor, Ont., Canada|
Valentine & Sons United Publishing Co. Limited
109658 J. V.
Postmarked 1920; addressed to: Mr. Frank Sparrow; designed by Frank Kirby for the Detroit and Cleveland Navigation Company; was built by the Detroit Ship Building Company in 1907 but burned the same year and had to be re-built; entered service in 1908; was officially renamed "City of Cleveland III" in 1912; covered the Detroit to Cleveland route; was scrapped in 1954/1955.
City of Cleveland (Ship)
Detroit And Cleveland Navigation Company (Detroit)
Detroit Shipbuilding Company
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2