Methodist Church, Windsor, Canada
William H. Martin
c. 1910; at 628 Ouellette Avenue; now called the Central United Church; opened in 1906 as the Central Methodist Church; replaced the original Methodist Church on Windsor Avenue which burned down in 1904.
Central United Church (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Central Methodist Church (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2