Ouellette Ave. From Ferry Dock, Windsor, Ont., Canada, 1927
|Ouellette Ave. From Ferry Dock, Windsor, Ont., Canada, 1927|
The Post Card & Greeting Card Co. Ltd.
c. 1927; "Ouellette Avenue, running north and south, is Windsor's main thoroughfare. Many of Windsor's most important business houses, as well as office buildings, are located on this street, while beautiful homes are plentiful on the southern part of the avenue."; Gibson Brothers, Tobacconists (8-10 Ouellette Ave.) and Lanspeary's Drugs (N.E. corner of Ouellette Avenue and Sandwich St.; are on the left; by 1928/1929, Gibson Brothers had moved to 1 Ouellette Avenue (west side); the Merchants Bank of Canada is the reddish building on the right; further in the distance on the right is the Dominion Bank (S.W. corner of Sandwich Street, now Riverside Drive).
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Ferry Hill (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Gibson Brothers, Tobacconists (Windsor)
Lanspeary's Drug Store (Windsor)
Dominion Bank (Windsor)
Merchants Bank Of Canada (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2