The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 130
c. 1909; located on the west side of Main Street (now part of Sandwich Street), 3 buildings south of Chewett (aka Chewitt) Street; home of the pioneer Henry Marentette; later occupied by a number of generations of the Marentette family.
Marentette, Henry Residence (Sandwich)
Main Street (Sandwich)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1