Lagoon Park Hotel
Year: 
1909
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w
Source: 
Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 123
Notes: 
c. 1909; located on the west side of Bedford Street (now Sandwich Street), just south of End Street. It was built by John B. Gauthier about 1868, just after the discovery of the Sandwich Mineral Springs. It was later owned by G. Graham, and Norton And Burrell.
Subject(s): 
Lagoon Park Hotel (Sandwich)
Hotels
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
End Street (Sandwich)
Streetcars
Place(s): 
Sandwich (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1