Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 122
c. 1909; located on the northeast corner of Bedford Street (now Sandwich Street) and Centre Road; c. 1908, it was owned and operated by Robert Green; about 1909, he sold it to Henry J. Roy.
Beaver House Hotel (Sandwich)
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Centre Road (Sandwich)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1