Royal Oak Hotel
Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 121
c. 1900; located on the west side of Bedford Street (now Sandwich Street), between Mill Street and Huron Street; it was owned and operated for many years by James L. Smith; it was sold to Fred Laforet in 1908.
Royal Oak Hotel (Sandwich)
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1