|Aerial View Of University Of Windsor Campus Looking South 1964|
Donated by Frank Jeney.
Looking south over the Ambassador Bridge, the University campus, and surrounding neighbourhoods; Electa Hall (built 1957-1962; demolished 2015) is bottom left; Villa Maria Home For The Aged is bottom right.
University of Windsor
Ambassador Bridge (Windsor Detroit)
University of Windsor. Electa Hall
Villa Maria Home For The Aged (Windsor)
Original in private collection
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1