County House Of Refuge And Industrial Home At Leamington
Year: 
1905
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w
Source: 
The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 92
Notes: 
c. 1905; "Completed in 1901. The building committee were George F. Cronk, chairman; Napoleon A. Coste, J. D. F. Deziel. Harry J. Powell was the architect; John A. Maycock, superintendent of works; Messrs. Carswell, Stephens and Moore were the builders."; located at 175 Talbot Street East; it was demolished in 1962.
Subject(s): 
Essex County House Of Refuge And Industry (Leamington)
Essex County Home For The Aged (Leamington)
Powell, Harry J., Architect
Retirement Homes
Talbot Street (Leamington)
Place(s): 
Leamington (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1