|First Baptist Church, Windsor Ave., Windsor, Ont.|
Heliotype Co., Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Red Binder
c. 1915; First Baptist Church was established by Rev. William Troy in 1853; the cornerstone of the original church (northeast corner of McDougall Street and Albert Street (later London Street East, now University Avenue East) was laid in May, 1858; in October 1915, the congregation moved to its current location (church pictured) on the southeast corner of Mercer Street and Tuscarora Street.
First Baptist Church (Windsor)
Mercer Street (Windsor)
Tuscarora Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2