|1. Hotel Dieu 2. Collegiate Institute 3. City Hall 4. Home For The Friendless|
Gardner, H. W.
The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited
Windsor Ontario 1913 Canada including Walkerville, Ford, Sandwich and Ojibway : an authentic compilation embracing in word and pictorial representation the growth and expansion of these municipalities / compiled by H. W. Gardner. Published: Windsor, Ontario : The Evening Record (The Record Printing Co.) Limited, 1913. Page 14
In 1929 Collegiate Institute became J. C. Patterson Collegiate Institute; the school closed in 1973 and the building was demolished in 1979; the City Hall shown is Windsor's second city hall. Designed by James Anderson of Detroit, it was completed in 1873 as Central School and became the city hall in 1904; It was demolished in 1958. The Home for the Friendless was located on the northwest corner of Mercer Street and Wyandotte Street East.
Hotel Dieu Hospital (Windsor)
Patterson, J. C. Collegiate Institute (Windsor)
City Hall, Second (Windsor)
Home For The Friendless (Windsor)
Windsor Collegiate Institute
Central School (Windsor)
Anderson, James, Architect
Windsor Regional Hospital
Wyandotte Street (Windsor)
Mercer Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library