G. E. Copeland
C. 1910; was situated on the southeast corner of Elliott and Goyeau streets; built 1888; in 1929 became J. C. Patterson Collegiate Institute; closed 1973; demolished 1979.
Windsor Collegiate Institute
Patterson, J. C. Collegiate Institute (Windsor)
Goyeau Street (Windsor)
Elliott Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2