|Colonel Arthur Rankin Homestead|
The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 69
The house was built in 1842, purchased by Col. Rankin in 1848. He and his family lived here until 1893. It was located on the south side of Sandwich Street (now Riverside Drive), just west of Campbell Avenue.
Rankin, Arthur Residence (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1