Title: 
Prince Homestead
Creator(s): 
Murdoch Photo Studios (Windsor)
Year: 
1906
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w
Source: 
The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 67
Notes: 
Built c. 1835 on the former Park Farm on Prince Road in Sandwich; owned by Colonel John Prince.
Subject(s): 
Prince, John Residence (Windsor)
Park Farm (Windsor)
Prince Road (Windsor)
Houses
Place(s): 
Sandwich (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1