The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 48
Located at 221 Mill Street, on the southwest corner of Mill Street and Russell Street, in Sandwich. It is a Georgian-style house, built by Alexander Duff in 1798; he used it as a base for his fur trading operations; it was bought by James Baby in 1807; his family lived there on and off until 1871.
Duff, Alexander Residence (Sandwich)
Baby, James Residence (Sandwich)
Mill Street (Windsor)
Russell Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1