The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 41
c. 1900; "An old landmark removed to make room for the new government building, southeast corner of Bedford and Mill Streets. It was purchased by Miss Jane McKee." This is the site of the new, permanent post office that opened June 1st, 1907.
McKee Homestead (Sandwich)
Mill Street (Windsor)
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1