Title: 
William G. Hall Residence
Year: 
1909
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w
Source: 
The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 39
Notes: 
"The William G. Hall Residence which was the home of the postoffice for a short time during Mr. Morin's administration. It was afterwards owned and occupied by the late John Paul Salter, and in later years by the late Arthur C. Verner." Later, he moved the post office to a building on lot 2 on the west side of Bedford Street (demolished in the nineteenth century). Pierre Hector Morin was appointed Postmaster in 1843. The Hall building was located on lot 5, on the east side of Bedford Street. In 1909, the house was occupied by Victor Ouellette.
Subject(s): 
Hall, William G., Residence (Sandwich)
Houses
Post Office, 1843 (Sandwich)
Government Buildings
Bedford Street (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Sandwich (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1