Sandwich Branch No. 20 Of The Canadian Canneries Limited


(Click to View Larger Image)
Sandwich Branch No. 20 Of The Canadian Canneries Limited
Date: 1909
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: b&w
Source: The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 35
Notes: Also known as the Kent Canning Company. It was established in 1899 by Hugh Malcomson of Malcomson And Son, Head Office: Hamilton, Ontario. It was located in Sandwich, on the east side of Peter Street, one building south of Detroit Street; George A. Malcomson was the resident manager in 1909.
Subject(s): Canadian Canneries Limited (Hamilton)
Kent Canning Company (Windsor)
Malcomson And Son (Hamilton)
Malcomson, Hugh, Business Owner
Factories
Peter Street (Windsor)
Detroit Street (Windsor)
Place(s): Sandwich (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image