Title: 
Moy House
Year: 
1909
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
b&w
Source: 
The Township of Sandwich: Past and Present (1909) by Frederick Neal. Page 8
Notes: 
Also known as Moy Hall; shows the north side; it was located on Sandwich Street East (now Riverside Drive), between Moy Avenue and Gladstone Street. It was completed in 1799 and demolished in 1912. It was built by Angus Mackintosh (1755-1833), who was involved in fur trading with the North West Company.
Subject(s): 
Moy House (Windsor)
Houses
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Riverside Drive (Windsor)
Moy Avenue (Windsor)
Gladstone Street (Windsor)
Mackintosh, Angus, Residence (Windsor)
Place(s): 
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1