Prince Edward Hotel, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Photogelatine Engraving Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
Postmarked 1941; W. H. McCreery, Jewellers, has a shop on the ground floor; located on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street had 250 rooms and was operated by the United Hotels Company; it was designed by the Buffalo architects, Esenwein and Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect; it opened in 1922, closed in 1967, and was demolished in 1976.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
McCreery, W. H., Jewellers (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
United Hotels Company
Esenwein And Johnson, Architects
McPhail, Albert, Architect
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2