Title: 
Walkerville Exchange
Year: 
1905
Type(s): 
Photograph
Physical Description: 
Sepia; 17x10 cm
Identifier(s): 
Acc. No. 08-022
Source: 
Walkerville Times Collection; donated by Paul Laforet and wife
Notes: 
c. 1905; built by Frank Laforet (whose nephew is Paul Laforet) in 1904 at the corner of Chilver Road and Assumption Road as a tavern/hotel; in 1906 a third floor was added; was renamed the Victoria Tavern about 1930; man third from right: Pete Seguin; man second from right: Ernest St. Louis; man in white: Frank Laforet?
Subject(s): 
Walkerville Exchange (Walkerville)
Victoria Tavern (Walkerville)
Taverns
Seguin, Peter
St. Louis, Ernest
Laforet, Frank
Place(s): 
Walkerville (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: 
Public Domain
Repository: 
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image(s):
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1