|Royal Windsor Ramp Garage|
Inserted Advertisement in the Vernon's City of Windsor Directory 1928-1929.
This advertising insert is taken from the Windsor Public Library's print copy of the City of Windsor Directory for 1928-1929. It is missing from the WPL microfilm version and the Leddy Library print copy. The Royal Windsor Garage was built in 1928 by the Greater Windsor Development Company. It was located on the east side of Dougall Avenue (originally 312-322), between London Street West and Park Street West. There is a sign for Nash Motor Sales Company, although they are not listed in the directories as being at this location.
Royal Windsor Garage (Windsor)
Greater Windsor Development Company
Dougall Avenue (Windsor)
Nash Motor Sales Company (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1