Grayson Family Outside Grayson Jewellers
|Grayson Family Outside Grayson Jewellers|
Donated by Dennis Kent
c. 1943; Grayson Jewellers was located at 973 Ottawa Street (south side between Parent Avenue and Langlois Avenue). Left to right: Anthony F. Grayson (co-owner), his wife Anna Grayson (nee Gulak), cousin Ann Martyniuk (later Ann Kent), Dorothy Grayson (wife of Joseph M. Grayson), and Joseph M. Grayson (co-owner). In the mid 1930s they had one store in Sandwich (21 Sandwich Street West, later 3226 Sandwich Street West). They then moved to Ottawa Street. In the mid 1950s, they had 2 stores: this one on Ottawa Street and one at 131 Ouellette Avenue. By 1960, they had just the one store on Ouellette Avenue.
Grayson Jewellers (Windsor)
Ottawa Street (Windsor)
Grayson, Anthony F.
Martyniuk Kent, Ann
Grayson, Joseph M.
Original in private collection
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1