|Putting CNR No. 5588 Into Dieppe Park|
b&w; 15x10 cm
Mike Skreptak Collection; Ephemera Box
Locomotive no. 5588 is known as the "Spirit of Windsor"; the engine was built in 1911. It was found at a rail yard in London, Ontario in 1961 and moved to Dieppe Gardens in 1962; in 2007 the Southern Locomotive Restoration Society began restoration work on the engine.
Spirit of Windsor (Railway Engine)
Dieppe Park (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1