Jackson Park Gates, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1960; the main entrance to Jackson Park is located on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road East; the park was purchased at the end of 1927 from the Windsor Jockey Club; it was officially named Jackson Park in July 1929 in honour of Mayor Jackson, Windsor's mayor at the time.
Jackson Park (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
Tecumseh Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2