Cobo Hall From The Detroit River, Detroit, Michigan
Gunn, David L.
Hiawatha Card Co. / Dexter Press, Inc.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1965; located at 1 Washington Blvd., Cobo Hall is a convention center that opened in 1960 and was named after Albert Cobo, mayor of Detroit from 1950-1957; it was designed by Gino Rossetti; "Detroit's skyline forms a backdrop for Cobo Hall and Civic Center Drive. On the river side the floating breakwater provides docking facilities for recreational and sightseeing boats."
Cobo Hall (Detroit)
Civic Center (Detroit)
Washington Boulevard (Detroit)
Rossetti, Gino, Architect
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2