|King Edward School, Walkerville.|
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
Postmarked 1911; King Edward School in Walkerville, Ontario, located at 853 Chilver Road; the 14 room school was designed by Albert Kahn and opened in March 1906 with Hugh Beaton as its first principal; by 1937 the school boasted 600 students; the original school was demolished in 1993 and the newly constructed school opened in 1995; addressed to Mrs. V. Ehrman.
King Edward School (Walkerville)
Kahn, Albert, Architect
Chilver Road (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2