St. Mary's Academy, Windsor, Ont.
International Stationery Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
Dated 1914; this is the second St. Mary's Academy; located on the southeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street; built in 1904 and demolished in 1929 to make way for the Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Plaza; run by the Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary.; addressed to Mrs. A. U. Giles.
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
Sisters Of The Holy Names Of Jesus And Mary
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2