Park And City Hall, Windsor, Canada.
Stedman Bros. Limited
S. B. 4966
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1910; the park was on the land surrounding Windsor's second City Hall; the building was originally Central School, designed by James Anderson, and completed in 1873. It became Windsor's city hall in 1904 and was demolished in 1958.
City Hall, Second (Windsor)
Central School (Windsor)
Anderson, James, Architect
City Hall Park (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2