Presbyterian Church, Windsor, Canada.
Stedman Bros. Limited
S B 4955
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1910; St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church is located on the southwest corner of Victoria Avenue and Park Street; the first church was erected on the southeast corner of Victoria Avenue and Chatham Street; a new brick building was built at the current location in 1883, but it burned to the ground in 1895; the current church was built 1895-96, seating 800 people; the addition of balconies in 1903 added an additional 400 seats; an addition and renovations were completed in 1983; on May 1, 2016, financial concerns led to the decision to close and sell the church; the building is now the home of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (2017).
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Windsor)
Victoria Avenue (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Redeemed Christian Church of God (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2