Palms And Catholic Church, Wallaceburg, Canada
Mike Skreptak Collection; Ephemera Box; From: Souvenir Folder Containing 16 Photographic Views Of Wallaceburg, Canada.
c. 1925; Our Lady Of Help Roman Catholic Church, aka Our Lady Help Of Christians Church is located on the southeast corner of Duncan Street and Elgin Street. It was built in 1876. The rectory, on the left, seems to have been called the Palms, and is located at 422 Elgin Street.
Our Lady Of Help Roman Catholic Church (Wallaceburg)
Our Lady Help Of Christians Church (Wallaceburg)
Palms Rectory (Wallaceburg)
Our Lady Help Of Christians Rectory (Wallaceburg)
Duncan Street (Wallaceburg)
Elgin Street (Wallaceburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1