Mike Skreptak Collection; Ephemera Collection; From: Souvenir Folder Containing 16 Photographic Views Of Wallaceburg, Canada
c. 1925; located on the southwest corner of Elgin Street and Lisgar Street; the original North Side School (built c. 1877) burned down in 1915 (this view is not of the original school); it was replaced by Central Public School which opened in 1916 and was closed and demolished in 1981/1982.
North Side School (Wallaceburg)
Central Public School (Wallaceburg)
Lisgar Street (Wallaceburg)
Elgin Street (Wallaceburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1