|Ouellette Ave. Looking South, Windsor, Ont., 1925|
Photogelatine Engraving Co. Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
Postmarked 1925; looking south down Ouellette Avenue from just south of Sandwich Street (now Riverside Drive) in Windsor, Ontario; on the right side of the postcard is the International Hotel (which closed in 1920 after a fire); further south is Laing's Drug Store and the Laing Building; on the left side of the postcard, Pickard's Drug Store is visible, and the Huron and Erie Mortgage Corporation (and sign) can be seen at the end of that block; addressed to Mr. J. Prostor.
International Hotel (Windsor)
Laing's Drug Store (Windsor)
Laing Building (Windsor)
Pickard's Drug Store (Windsor)
Huron and Erie Mortgage Corporation (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2