Prince Edward Hotel, Windsor, Ont.
Photogelatine Engraving Company
Mike Skreptak Collection; Ephemera Box; From: Souvenir Folder Containing 16 Photographic Views Of Walkerville Canada
c. 1925; the Prince Edward Hotel was located on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street; it was designed by the Buffalo architects Esenwein And Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect. It opened in 1922, closed in 1967 and was demolished in 1976; the grounds of St. Mary's Academy can be seen on the southeast corner.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
St. Mary's Academy, Second (Windsor)
McPhail, Albert, Architect
Esenwein and Johnson, Architects
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1