|Hotel Prince Edward|
World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1965; the Prince Edward Hotel was located on the northeast corner of Ouellette Avenue and Park Street in Windsor; it was designed by the Buffalo architects, Esenwein And Johnson, with Albert McPhail, as associate architect; it contained 250 rooms and was operated by the United Hotels Company; it opened in 1922, closed in 1967, and was demolished in 1976; the sign for radio station CKLW is visible.
Prince Edward Hotel (Windsor)
Park Street (Windsor)
Ouellette Avenue (Windsor)
McPhail, Albert, Architect
Esenwein And Johnson, Architects
CKLW (Radio Station)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2