Pere Marquette Station


(Click to View Larger Image)
Pere Marquette Station
Date: 1950
Type(s): Photograph
Physical Description: B&W; 11x8 cm
Identifier(s): Acc. No. 08-022
Source: Walkerville Times Collection
Notes: c. 1949-1950; located on Devonshire Road; also known as the C&O Depot; the Victoria Fountain in front was erected in 1897 to celebrate the diamond jubilee of Queen Victoria. It was moved to Willistead Park in 1958 and restored in 1990.
Subject(s): Pere Marquette Station (Walkerville)
Railway Stations
Devonshire Road (Windsor)
Victoria Fountain (Walkerville)
Fountains
Place(s): Walkerville (Ontario)
Windsor (Ontario)
Rights: Public Domain
Repository: University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Tiff Image: Click to download original TIFF image