|Street Scene, Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada|
Colwell, W. H.
Plastichrome / Colourpicture Publishers
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1960; looking west from the bridge on James Street just east of the intersection with Fork Street in Wallaceburg, Ontario; the brown brick Clock Tower Building can be seen on the right side of the street; built in 1935, it was originally called the Dominion Public Building and housed the Post Office; in 1968 it became the Police Station; when the police station moved, it remained empty during much of the 1990s but was purchased and restored (2001-2002); it is currently (2017) a dental office.
James Street (Wallaceburg)
Fork Street (Wallaceburg)
Clock Tower Building (Wallaceburg)
Post Office (Wallaceburg)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2