Casino From Lake At Palmer Park, Detroit, Mich.
|Casino From Lake At Palmer Park, Detroit, Mich.|
United News Co.
Mike Skreptak Collection; Dexter Box
c. 1920; Palmer Park, located near the intersection of Woodward Avenue and McNichols Road (Six Mile) in Detroit, Michigan; initially 120 acres in size, it is now 296 acres; at that time the park included a casino, log cabin, lighthouse, and later, a golf course; the casino burned down in 1945.
Palmer Park (Detroit)
Six Mile Road (Detroit)
Woodward Avenue (Detroit)
McNichols Road (Detroit)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library
Click links to download Tiff images: Tiff Image 1 , Tiff Image 2