Chappell House, Sandwich, Canada
|Chappell House, Sandwich, Canada|
Located at 3885 Sandwich Street West, in Sandwich; owned by Henry and Francis Chappell; became a notorious roadhouse during Prohibition; was built in 1903 by the Williams Brothers, Architects; destroyed by fire in 2006; no .tiff file available.
Chappell House Hotel (Windsor)
Sandwich Street (Windsor)
Williams Brothers, Architects (Windsor)
University of Windsor. Leddy Library